Life- L-earning, I-nvolving, F-ellowship (community), E-vangelization (to tell)
We are meant for community, and in community we find friends new and old to help us along this pilgrimage of life. We believe in asking the big questions here at St. Anselm's, and those questions can take many different avenues. For some, it is study, for others it is action, for others it is contemplation. We have life groups that cover many stages in our life journey, so sign up via the office or after church on Sunday for more information.
What should I expect?
- A community of supportive, inquisitive, friends seeking the same thing as you
- You wont be asked to pray out loud
- No previous faith experience is required
- A place where there are no stupid questions. Everything's on the table.
- A place to deepen and explore your faith, while staying connected to a group of people who will pray with and for you when life needs it.
- Life groups meet all over the parish, some in our homes, some in public cafes, some at the church. Each group coordinator will let you know where you meet and when.
- A lot of fun, good people, good food, and new friends!
Lifegroups are on hiatus due to covid-19.
Christian formation still continues here at the church, with seasonal offerings throughout the year.
Growing with God: Daily reflections on scripture.
- Want to go deeper with God in scripture, join our weekly email list to hear the tapestry of voices from around our diocese reflect on scripture in our everyday. To sign up, click here.